The Development Associate is primarily responsible for the planning and execution of all special events in addition to administratively assisting the Director of Development in carrying out the implementation of fund development activities for the Center. This person will foster relationships that build RCC’s visibility and impact the fiscal advancement of the organization. Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To read the essential functions of this position, please click here.
Position Summary: The intern for the Robert Crown Center (RCC) is part of a dynamic team of professionals committed to motivating youth to lead healthy, happy and safe lives. The Intern will be engaged by all areas of the organization including Education, Operations/Client Relations, Communications, Development and Special Events. The Intern will observe educational programs, support the educational team with evaluation, standards alignment and curriculum review and will assist with tasks in all departments of RCC in order to experience a full range of non-profit health education organization functions. This is an unpaid internship, eligible for college credit in some courses of study. Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Essential Function: to support RCC staff as needed
- Observe and support health education programs to improve content and delivery.
- Collaborate with staff from all departments to improve messaging and increase sales.
- Establish expertise in education trends and youth culture, utilizing that expertise to enhance RCC’s product line.
- Be an ambassador for RCC, promoting a positive and professional image of the organization.
- Contribute to the culture of high performance, innovation, personal accountability, teamwork, adaptability and leadership.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Candidate should be seeking a degree in a health-related field and have a keen interest in prevention education.
- Effective oral and written communication skills are required, as are attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Sufficiency with Microsoft Office is necessary.
- Candidate should be self-motivated and independent, with a willingness to collaborate on all mission-centered projects as necessary.
- Some weekend and evening hours may be requested.