VIRTUAL BODY TREK
Like this ↑ ... but from home on a computer 🙂
Body Trek LIVES!! We've been able to modify our popular one week journey of exploration for students entering grades 5-8 into an ONLINE camp. Students will experience essentially all of the activities that have been planned only virtually! Some of the highlights:
- Interactive Games - learn about the organs and body systems through interactive health scenarios and games.
- Dissections - one of our professionals will be doing some fancy camera work to provide students the most engaging experience as possible as the dissection occurs.
- Special Guest Visits - we'll still be including some healthcare professionals into our discussions so campers will have the opportunity to interact and ask questions.
- Activities & Experiments - we'll provide campers some fun and engaging experiments that can be done after the camp each day.
- June 15-19 from 12:30 pm - 2:30 pm
- July 13-17 from 12:30 pm - 2:30 pm
Who should attend:
Many students are interested in a career in the nursing, medical or science field; others are looking for a one-of-a-kind camp experience. All are encouraged to take the voyage through Body Trek.
The Educators: Body Trek is taught by the Robert Crown Center’s team of educators, a dedicated group of dynamic professionals, comprised of doctors, nurses, teachers and curriculum & technology specialists.
For more information, please contact Lance Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Educational Standards: Body Trek meets numerous CDC National Health Education Standards and ISBE learning standards.