RCC’s Science Behind Drugs (SBD) Interactive Graphic Novels have been developed to assist teachers in their classrooms.
Students follow the story of young people their age as they face difficult decisions involving the use of alcohol and marijuana. This interactive graphic novel, shows students addiction as a disease and identifies the impact of alcohol and marijuana on adolescent brain development and the body.
- Enhances your current substance abuse prevention lessons
- Additional information on addiction and neurological development
- Engaging storytelling format
- Easy to access
- Delivered in one 45 minute class period
- Students may complete the module independently, audio available if preferred.
For more information on how to add and use these resources within your curriculum, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.