RCC’s Science Behind Drugs (SBD) Interactive Graphic Novels have been developed to assist teachers in their classrooms.
Students follow the story of young people their age as they face difficult decisions involving the use of prescription pain medication, heroin and understanding addiction as a disease. They will see the connection between prescription opioid abuse, heroin use and the impact of opioid abuse on adolescent brain development and body.
- Enhances your current substance abuse prevention lessons
- Additional information on addiction and neurological development
- Engaging storytelling format
- Easy to access
- Delivered in one 45 minute class period
- Students may complete the module independently, audio available if preferred
For more information on how to add and use these resources within your curriculum, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.